Each year, the CNFR brings in a variety of great vendors that are open during all CNFR performances and slack rounds. This year will include new and exciting booths into the tradeshow. The tradeshow is included in the price of a CNFR admission ticket. Don’t forget to look for items available to bid on during the week-long silent auction. All proceeds from the silent auction will be donated to the National Intercollegiate Rodeo Foundation.
INTERESTED IN BEING A VENDOR?
It is at the sole discretion of the CNFR Committee as to what vendors receive Vendor Applications based on availability and nature of product or service. The CNFR Committee typically sends out first- round contracts to potential vendors in February and second-round contracts in April, based on availability. The CNFR Committee reserves the right to send first-round and second-round contracts to those businesses that they feel enhance the show- there is no guarantee that you will receive a booth space even if you are on the waiting list.
If You Have Been Sent A Vendor Application And Would Like To Reserve Your Booth Space, Please Follow This Link and Enter Your Promo Code
Questions? Contact CNFR Tradeshow Coordinator Gordon Milne at (307) 237-3442 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If You Would Like To Be Added To The CNFR Vendor Wait List, Please Enter Your Information Below
BOOTHS: The fee for a 10′ wide x 8′ deep exhibit space is $500.00. The fee for a 10′ wide x 6′ deep exhibit space is $450. Booths include 8′ back drapes by 3′ side drapes, 1 8′ table, 2 chairs, and 1 – 110v/5 amp outlet. Additional items are available for rent through the Ford Wyoming Center Exhibitor Services Department.
- Payment must be received by the 1st Friday in April to ensure exhibit space for the Tradeshow.
- NO subleasing or shared booths permitted
- If your exhibit space is larger than 8′ x 10′ you must purchase 2 spaces.
LOCATION: CNFR Committee reserves the right to determine the final location of any exhibit. All space and location of exhibits shall be at the sole discretion of the CNFR Committee.
UTILITIES: All electrical equipment must be in compliance with 2002 National Electrical Code and grounded. All extension cords must be provided by the exhibitor.
- Saturday, prior to the first day of the rodeo from 9:00am to 5:00pm and Sunday, from 8:00am to 11:00am
- Set-up times strictly enforced. All Exhibitors must be fully operational by 12 p.m. on Sunday.
- Saturday from 10:00 pm to 12:00 am and Sunday from 8:00am to 10:00 am.
- All Exhibitors must remain intact until 10:00 p.m. on Saturday. Any Exhibitor who does not comply with this requirement will be charged a $100.00 fee. Please fill out the Exhibitor Packet mailed to you and submit to Gordon Milne upon check-in.